GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every effort has been made to ensure that the product descriptions on this site are correct and up to date. Images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not represent the actual product described. Some slight variations may occur e.g. in packaging, smaller/larger bottle etc. Care should be taken when reading description before purchase. All items are fully packaged unless stated in the product description.
Scentstore reserves the right to change, amend and update any information on this site at their discretion.
All Scentstore products are 100% original.
As a result of differing promotional activity, product pricing may differ online to that in-store. Online discounts cannot be re redeemed in store or vice versa.
Products purchased from Scentstore should be used only as intended and for no other purpose.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Is your website secure?
At Scentstore, we promise that your personal information is secure. Secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process. Please never send your credit card information via email.
The contract’s content will be stored. You may store the terms and readily look them up. For safety reasons your order’s data is not available via the internet. We keep this data in confidence according to our privay policy. Data in our shop is also collected using a web analysis tool using cookies that are (able to be) used to generate pseudonyms for user profiles.
What information do we collect?
When you place an order at scentstore.co.uk, we may collect the following information in order to promptly and securely process your order: your name, telephone number, email address, billing information (credit card or other payment information), delivery address, products purchased and promotional codes. We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type and the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit and any search terms that you entered on our website.
What we do with your information?
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Data in our shop is also collected using a web analysis tool using cookies that are (able to be) used to generate pseudonyms for user profiles. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. All of this data is stored anonymously. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. To find out more about cookies and how they work, please refer to the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you to help process your order or inform you of special offers/promotions whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider this as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to inquire about any personal data that has been stored about you. You are entitled to check the accuracy of the information is correct or request blocking or deletion of the data held.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
Details of terms regarding delivery, payment or returns can be found under the Delivery tab or click here.
Prize Draws (including Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Winner will be picked at random unless otherwise specified and the decision shall be final.
- Prize winners will be contacted via email or social media channels and announced on Scentstore’s blog and social media accounts.
- If the prize winner does not respond to Scentstore’s contact with their address within 1 week, Scentstore reserves the right to withdraw the prize offer.
- The prizes will be the products described, no exchange or substitution is available.
- Scentstore takes no responsibility for incorrect delivery addresses, prizes that are not called for at the post office, and prizes that are damaged or lost in the post.
- Scentstore reserve the right to exclude any entrant if they feel they are abusing the competition or any of its rules.
- Scentstore reserve the right to withdraw the competition at anytime if it feels that the competition is being abused or for any other reason.
- One entry per person (based on IP address). Automated entries and duplicate accounts will be disqualified.
- Scentstore reserves the right to remove any offensive language or imagery at any time.
- Scentstore reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- General Terms & Conditions apply.
Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Please note gift vouchers issued in store are not currently useable online. Detailed Gift Voucher T&Cs:
- Gift vouchers have an expiry date of eighteen months from date of issue
- Gift vouchers are issued in sterling only
- Only original vouchers will be accepted. Damaged, defaced, forged, photocopied or otherwise tampered with vouchers will not be accepted
- Gift vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash either in full or in part payment for goods and services in store
- Scentstore will not accept responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen gift vouchers
- Scentstore reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
Coupon codes may be issued intermittently to various individuals and groups at Scentstore’s discretion and varying terms & conditions will apply at time of issue. If you have been issued a coupon/voucher code and require a note of the detailed terms please contact us. Generally coupon codes are valid for a specific period only and are not compatible with any other current sales offer or discount variable unless specifically identified at time of issue. Any online discount codes are not valid for in-store use unless otherwise stated.